My poor neglected '98 Honda Civic. How, I've mistreated you. Years of under servicing, random oil changes, infrequent trips to the car wash...yet you've stood by my side from the very first day. It's not that I don't love you. I've got bills and get paid in scraps and driving is great and convenient but maintenance, I'm not so good at.
So when my car is sick, I know it's serious. Taking my car to the repair shop is probably an emotional equivalent of going to the dentist. Oh gosh, it's going to be miserable. Unless you are lucky enough to know about Ogden automotive. The service department (Andy and Paul) are so friendly, that I just want to crack open a beer with them. They have been up front, prompt and accommodating with my repair needs.
The last time I brought in my car it sounded like a pack of dying and wheezing pugs. I thought I would have to sell a kidney to foot the bill.
When Andy called me with the estimate, I was shocked...the price was so reasonable. Ogden Automotive, my kidneys thank you.
A mechanic shop that I feel comfortable and can trust, that's saying A LOT!
430 N Ogden Ave
(between Hubbard St & Grand Ave)
Chicago, IL 60622
Neighborhoods: Near West Side, West Loop
(312) 421-4141
No comments:
Post a Comment